Operating Room Manager Opportunity - OR
Perfect opportunity for an OR Nurse looking to transition into a leadership role.
The Operating Room Manager is a registered nurse that coordinates and runs all parts of a surgical suite to maximize the number of surgical cases while minimizing the required resources and costs.
The OR Manager will need consistent interaction with surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, technicians, and patients to ensure patient safety and optimal patient outcomes yet maximize the efficiency of staff and materials. The OR Manager will need to ensure surgeons have the necessary access to clean and sterile operating rooms and surgical equipment so that procedures can take place in a timely manner and decrease patient delays. Ultimately, the Operating Room Manager is responsible for enhancing satisfaction among patients, staff, and physicians.
- 2-3 Years Operating Room Nursing Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Kansas or from a valid compact state
- Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR), preferred
- Supervisor Experience preferred
For more information about this opportunity please contact the recruiter listed below:
Matt Morgan – Lead Recruiter