OR / Registered Nurse / RN
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a community based Hospital in the area to help identify and attract a passionate, caring O R Circulator / Registered Nurse / RN for an exciting opportunity. This position requires management of all the necessary care inside the surgery room, assisting the team in maintaining and creating a comfortable, safe environment for the patient and observing the team from a wide perspective. If you enjoy beautiful scenery, high quality of life, great outdoor activities, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we want to speak with you!
OR Circulator / Registered Nurse / RN Job Duties:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psycho-social support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and take appropriate action. Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
OR Circulator / Registered Nurse / RN Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program.
- 6 months nursing experience in OR
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse/RN
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- 2 years of OR Circulator / Registered Nurse / RN experience
The OR Circulator / Registered Nurse / RN ensures the O.R. is sterile and safe for the patient. Assess patients condition before surgery, and their needs during surgery. Keeps surgical area clean and organized for the Physician, removes instruments, etc, as necessary.
To take the first step toward your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Executive Healthcare Recruiter & Consultant
McCall & Lee, LLC
Tel (512) 444-6400 x71
Direct Line (254) 651-3500
McCall & Lee is an executive search firm committed to exceptional standards of integrity and service in providing human resource advisory services, career coaching, retention, recruiting expertise, career opinions, and HR valuation services to publicly and privately held businesses. We have specialized expertise in partnering with small, middle-market, and large fortune 500 companies in a wide array of industry verticals and niche markets to achieve the best possible outcome through a variety of transactions. We provide award-winning results through collaboration, hard work, and industry "best practices" by carefully interviewing each client to obtain a true understanding of their needs to allow us to provide them with the best match, arrange appropriate mentor-ship, consulting.