Title: OCS Manager
City: San Mateo
Job Type: Direct-hire
Job Code: EB-4379137234
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated OCS Manager to work on-site with our client, a world-class Construction Management company.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Job Description:
The OCS Manager will effectively manage the Overhead Catenary System Delivery team on a 25kVa A.C. Design Build Contract.Responsibilities:
- Management of installation and engineering aspects of OCS on an Operational Railway
- Formulation of a Long Term schedule
- Setting up Quality Assurance and other processes for audit trail of Installation achieving compliance with Design and National Standards. Timely provision of hand back documentation.
- Management of Resource levels
- Management and Review of Site Specific Work Plans
- Liaise and interface with Client and other disciplines( internal and external)
- Implement and monitor Safety and Environmental procedures
- Performance monitoring of Installation activities and subordinates within team
- Delegation of tasks to Discipline Engineers and Supervision.
- Develop self and team members
- Graduate or Technical Qualification with substantial experience with suitable Railway
- experience in a Project Engineer or Discipline Manager role – OR extensive experience in absence of
- formal qualifications.( Minimum 15 years as Lead in OCS Installation)
- Significant experience in working on projects involving FRA and PUC regulations and AREMA
- standards for Rail Electrification and/or Light Rail Construction.
- Experience of managing suppliers and subcontractors
- Required to have developed work plans and schedules for Installation of OCS, including
- Resource schedules
- Ability to understand budgets
- Presentation skills
- Report writing
- Base Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max]
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Our client is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They promote a drug free workplace and utilize the government’s E-Verify process.