OB/GYNMcCall and Lee has been engaged by a community based hospital outside of Atlanta to recruit a highly skilled OB/GYN PhysicianOur physicians enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package. Physicians who have recently joined this team praise the “family-like” culture in our multi-specialty clinic, excellent work/life balance and friendly environment.
If interested in this great opportuntiy contact the recruiter below:
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians. Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Provides appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participates in inpatient and outpatient consultation for specialty, which may include on call schedules.
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27