Nurse Manager - Med Surg (RN) - Full Time
Do you have what it takes to lead and inspire a team of nurses in a Med-Surg Department? Are you a results-oriented Nurse Leader? Do you have a passion for quality patient care and best practice? If your answer is YES, then we want to hear from you.
Currently, we are looking for a Nurse Manager with at least two years of experience managing a Med-Surg Department. Ultimately, you must be able to ensure a smooth nursing operation at our facility through day-to-day management and long-term planning.
- Responsible for direction and day-to-day management of patient care in the assigned department(s).
- Manages/Directs staff members, and consults with staff, physicians and Chief Nurse Executive on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in quality improvement activities.
- Assists in formulating department budget. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree or current enrollment in a program.
- Current State of Kansas Registered Nurse Licensure or compact license.
- Two to five years of clinical experience.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Nurse leader certification (within one year of hire).
- Professional nursing association membership.
If you feel like you will be a good fit for the role – Please send your resume to:
Austin Copeland Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x87 Office 479 435 7333