Lethbridge College is driven by our mission of inspiring and facilitating learning and innovation to meet economic and social needs and our vision of leading and transforming education in Alberta.
Nursing Instructor – Full Time Continuing
This integral position will contribute to shaping the future of nursing at the Lethbridge College.
- Provides clinical teaching in maternal/child, pediatric, sub-acute and/or rural settings.
- Teaching nursing courses across the curriculum, including theory, lab, and clinical courses.
- Supervision and mentorship in classroom, clinical and/or lab settings.
- Applies and evaluates various teaching strategies.
- Encourages and fosters an environment of inquiry, valuing evidence-informed practice.
- Engages as a member of a larger faculty team in the development and implementation of effective teaching strategies and initiatives.
- Participates in scholarship of teaching and learning and/or applied research activities
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) and Master’s degree in nursing or related health discipline.
- 3 – 5 years Clinical Nursing experience.
- Eligible for, or current registration with, the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA).
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Respect for students and colleagues.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a progressive-minded employer.
- Team-based, collaborative work environment.
- Benefits package with competitive compensation.
Please apply with CV, Cover Letter and Letter of Recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org (by applying through the hire standard website you can only upload one document).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.