Nursing Home Administrator
- Temp-to-Perm opportunity
- Must be a Phoenix resident
- Must have an LNHA certification and an Arizona Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Plan and direct operations of the nursing home based on policies established by the owner or governing board.
- 24/7 responsibility for all aspects of care provided to residents and for the nursing home’s environmental functioning.
- Direct the hiring and training of employees.
- Direct the activities of the medical, nursing, technical, clerical, laundry, housekeeping, maintenance, social service, activity, and volunteer staff.
- Maintain and develop standards, policies, programs, and operating procedures which comply with federal and state regulations.
- Administer budgets and service rates.
- Prepare official reports for the nursing home’s governing body and state and federal agencies.
- Attend meetings with staff, families, the governing body, insurance companies, and Medicare and Medicaid administrators.
- Interview families of persons seeking admittance to the nursing home.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.