Nurse Specialist - Cath Lab
Tucson, AZ area
Currently looking for a talented and dedicated Cath Lab Specialist in the Tucson, AZ area to fill openings for acute care hospitals nationwide. Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience working in an acute care hospital and 1 year experience working in a leadership positions in the cath lab.
Requirements of the Nurse Specialist - Cath Lab
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- CVT certification required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a leadership role
Responsibilities of the Nurse Specialist - Cath Lab
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.