Nurse (RN) Manager of Operating Room OR
Washington D.C metro area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse RN Manager of Operating Room OR for a great opportunity in the D.C area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Operating Room OR department and 3+ years of experience working in an Operating Room OR unit in a leadership role.
Benefits @ GWUH: Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc. Generous PTO accruing every day. Stock Purchase Plan. Continuing Education Benefit. Transportation Subsidy. Parking provided. Discount Program for various national and retail outlets.
Responsibilities of the Nurse (RN) Manager of Operating Room OR
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Operating Room (OR) Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Operating Room (OR) program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments within the Operating Room (OR) Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Operating Room team.
Requirements of the Nurse RN Manager of Operating Room OR
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Operating Room (OR) department
- 3+ years of experience working in a Operating Room (OR) unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care