Nurse Manager of Emergency Room ER
Las Vegas, NV
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated RN Nurse Manager of Emergency Room ER for a great opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Emergency Room ER department and 2+ years of experience working in an Emergency Room ER unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the RN Nurse Manager of Emergency Room ER
- Working manager responsible for overseeing and leading the emergency room under the direction of clinical director; knowledgeable resource to the team able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Emergency Room ER program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management.
- Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
Requirements of the RN Nurse Manager of Emergency Room ER
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Emergency Room ER department
- 2+ years of experience working in an Emergency Room ER unit in a leadership role
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.