Nurse Manager of Clinical Wound Care
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Northeast TX based Wound Care Nurse Managers for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Clinical Wound Care
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required BSN strongly preferred
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a leadership role
- BLS Required
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Clinical Wound Care
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the wound care center.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and case management of care of chronic non-healing wounds, including but not limited to, diabetic ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical incisions.
- Acts as a resource person for physician and nursing staff.
- Additionally is able to perform general nursing duties with adequate supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.