Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit PCU
Northwestern, MO area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit PCU for a great opportunity in the Northwestern, MO area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in the Progressive Care Unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit PCU
- Provides nursing leadership for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care and safety in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Collaborates with physicians and other departments to coordinate the needs of patients and their families.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Supports the mission and vision of the facility, division, and company.
- Assures quality care through the initiation and evaluation of patient care utilizing performance improvement process
Requirements of the Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit PCU
- 3 years' experience in Progressive Care Unit nurse management leadership required
- 5 years' experience in Progressive Care Unit nursing required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- BLS/ACLS - American Heart Association