Nurse Manager of Orthopedics
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Orthopedics Manager for a great opportunity in the Northern Florida area. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Orthopedics department and 1+ years of experience working in an Orthopedics unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Orthopedics
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Orthopedics Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Orthopedics program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Demonstrates accountability and effectiveness in adherence to staffing guidelines and utilization of Facility Scheduler.
- Counsels employees and provides documentation of exemplary and unsatisfactory work performance in a timely manner, assuring appropriate follow-up.
- Conducts self as professional role model and serves as clinical consultant for staff.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Orthopedics
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Orthopedics department
- 1+ years of experience working in a leadership role