Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Med Surg
Southern, CA area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Med Surg for a great opportunity in the Southern, CA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Medical-Surgical Unit with a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Med Surg
- The Med/Surg Nurse Manager is a registered nurse who reports directly to the unit Director or Chief Nursing Officer
- The Nursing Manager is responsible and accountable for monitoring the delivery of patient care through the utilization of the nursing process, physicians’ orders, established policies and procedures, established professional standards, and administrative hospital-wide policies
- Acceptance of the philosophy and policies of the nursing unit and of the institution are e essential.
- The position requires skills in interpersonal communication, group dynamics, problem-solving, delegation, interviewing, observation, counseling, and teaching.
- The Nurse Manager must evaluate personnel, assess the environment, and determine priorities for care in order to plan, implement, and evaluate outcomes of care. Performing other duties assigned as a Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Med Surg
Requirements of the Nurse Manager Medical Surgical Med Surg
- 3 years' of Medical-Surgical leadership nursing experience required
- 5 years' of Medical-Surgical nursing experienced required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current CA RN license required
- Current BLS