Nurse Manager - PACU
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated PACU Nurse Manager for a great opportunity in the Pensacola, FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - PACU
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is supportive of quality patient care through effective use of resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the patient’s right to privacy by protecting confidential information.
- Develop and prepare subordinates and self, educationally, for change and improvement within the nursing unit.
- Supervise and participates in the evaluation process of employees within the unit.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, qualify of care or the services delivered.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - PACU
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Florida
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of current experience working in a leadership role
- BLS and ACLS Required