Nurse Manager - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Currently looking for a patient centered Nurse Manager of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in the Manchester, NH area. The ideal candidate will possess at least a minimum of 5 years experience in an acute care hospital and 3 year of experience in a management role.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- RN license required required in the state of New Hampshire
- ACLS and BLS required
- 5 years of experience in an acute care hospital
- 3 year of experience in a management role
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Manages day to day operations involving scheduling, patient-team rounding, and in ensuring patient and family satisfaction
- Assist the unit director with the monitoring and evaluation of employee performance, implementation of learning plans, and the completion of staff yearly evaluations.
- Provides leadership in compliance with regulatory agency standards, national nursing standards and specialty nursing standards
- The nurse manager will continue to oversee departmental operations in the absence of the unit director, and will manage up issues outside of his/her job description scope to Senior Leadership as needed.
- Maintains Clinical knowledge of areas within the department.