Nurse Manager - Endoscopy Northern FL areaSeeking a talented and qualified individual for a Manager of Endoscopy in the Northern FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of current experience working in an Endoscopy unit and have 2+ years of experience working in an Endoscopy unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - Endoscopy
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - Endoscopy
- Manage staff to ensure provision of safe and effective nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
- Responsibility for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to deliver that care.
- Take some call in rotation with the staff.
- Communicate with Physicians on a regular basis.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- BSN degree required
- RN license required
- MSN or Masters in healthcare related field preferred
- 5 years related experience in an acute care hospital
- 3 years experience in an Endoscopy unit
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role in the Endoscopy unit
- BLS required