Nurse Manager of Critical Care
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Critical Care Manager for a great opportunity in the Central Florida area. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Critical Care department and 2+ years of experience working in a Critical Care unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Critical Care
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Critical Care Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Critical Care program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Critical Care unit
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the emergency team Education
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Critical Care
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS & ACLS Required
- 3+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Critical Care unit
- 2+ years of experience working in a Critical Care unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Oversees effective discharge planning through coordination with physicians and case management.
- Ensures staff provides appropriate discharge instructions, information, explanation, and referral to appropriate community resources.
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care