Nurse Manager - Case Management
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Jacksonville based Case Management Nurse Manager for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in case management.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of FL
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred Labor Delivery
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in case management
- BLS Required
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - Case Management
- Work to support and protect the rights of each patient served, treats each patient with dignity and care, and maintains patient confidentiality/privacy.
- Demonstrates commitment to patient safety initiatives including patient falls, medication safety, National Patient Safety Goals, critical value reporting, and administration of blood products.
- Provides appropriate patient/family education, per department and hospital policy and procedures.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for the age groups indicated.