Manager of Cardiac Cath Lab
Currently looking for a talented and dedicated Cardiac Services Manager in the Central Florida area to fill openings for acute care hospitals nationwide. Interested candidates must have current RN license and BSN with at least 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Manager of Cath Lab
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- BLS required upon hire
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 2+ years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
- Strong customer satisfaction skills
- Attention to detail
Responsibilities of the Manager of Cath Lab
- Assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Cardiac Services Department.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Cardiac Services Department.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Cardiac Services team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.