Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Director of Surgical Services Operating Room for a great opportunity in the Western Arizona area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital in the Operating Room and 3+ years of experience working in an Operating Room in a leadership role.
Rewards of the Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Daycare)
- Paid PTO and EIB Time
- Voluntary Plans, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
- Discounts with local vendors
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services assists physicians and medical staff in caring for surgical patients.
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services plans, directs, coordinates, and evaluates the overall operation of the surgery center and participates in the development and implementation of the Center's surgical policies & procedures, and will maintain standards to meet local, state, and national regulatory compliance.
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services maintains open communication with all staff to promote quality improvement.
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services effectively manages staff scheduling, supervises the perioperative team, and promotes education and training.
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services will remain up-to-date on current recommended standards & practices by reading literature, researching, and attending in-services or conferences on related topics.
- Nurse Director of Operating Room OR Surgical Services works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care.
Requirements of the Nurse Director Surgical Services Operating Room
- 3 years of experience in the Surgical Services Operating Room is required
- 2 years of experience as a charge nurse or RN supervisor in the OR
- BSN required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a related field is preferred
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which they practice, in accordance with law and regulation required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required