Nurse Director of Case Management
Central, TX area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Director of Case Management for a great opportunity in the Central, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in Case Management in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in Case Management in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Responsible for the facilitation and coordination of hospital activities related to concurrent review, including length of stay certifications, monitoring and response to issues and trends affecting reimbursement; monitoring and data collection for physician utilization, quality and peer review; the facilitation and prioritization of patient discharge planning needs, including equipment and supportive services, alternate care facility placement, resource analysis and planning
- You will assure facilitation and coordination of physician discharge orders and identified patient needs.
- You will support case management/physician performance improvement interface.
- Promotes interface with managed care entities, outside agencies and other system facilities to assure effective communication and cooperation.
- Promotes quality improvement and continual staff development.
- Provides oversight and direction of department operations.
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- 3 years' of Case Management nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Case Management nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current RN License