Nurse Director of Case Management
Southern, TX area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Director of Case Management for a great opportunity in the Southern, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3+ years of experience working in Case Management in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Oversees a staff of case managers responsible for patient care coordination
- Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation
- Evaluates patient care data to ensure that care is provided in accordance with clinical guidelines and organizational standards
- Seeks treatments that balance clinical and financial concerns with the family's needs and the patient's quality of life
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks, leads and directs the work of others with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Typically reports to top management.
- Performing other duties assigned as Nurse Director of Case Management.
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- 3 years' of Case Management nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Case Management nursing experienced required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current and Valid TX RN license