Nurse Director of Cancer Service Line Registered Nurse RN
Central, CA area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Director of Cancer Service Line Registered Nurse RN for a great opportunity in the Central CA area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3+ years of experience working in a Cancer or Oncology Unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Cancer Service Line Registered Nurse RN
- The Director, Cancer Service Line RN is responsible for the growth and development of the Cancer Service or oncology Line
- Responsible for implementation of the Cancer Strategy, growth of the cancer service line, and earning the business of physicians to facilitate convenient access points for patients across the Market
- The Director, Cancer Service line RN is responsible for overseeing quality improvement activities to optimize patient outcomes and deliver a program that revolves around patient-centered care
- May supervise Patient Navigators related to the Cancer Service Line.
- Performs community outreach activities to establish the organization as a premier destination for Cancer Services that align with business strategy.
- Works with various stakeholders to ensure program success.
- Focuses on patients, physicians, employees, volunteers, and the community as customers.
- Ongoing accountability for ensuring the program meets applicable regulatory standards
- Responsible for completion of business plans to support new service development and service optimization
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Cancer Service Line Registered Nurse RN
- 3 years' of Cancer Service Line or oncology nursing experience leadership required
- 5 years' of Cancer Service Line or oncology nursing experience required
- BSN required
- MSN preferred
- Current CA RN license required
- Certification or BLS, ACLS, ONS & OCN