Nurse Administrator of Surgery Center
Orlando FL area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Nurse Administrator of Surgery Center in the Orlando FL area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an ambulatory surgery center or an acute care hospital and have 5 years of current experience working in a management role in an Operating Room or Surgery Center.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Administrator of Surgery Center
- The Administrator reports to a VPO
- The Administrator oversees the whole center with direct reports being the PreOp/PACU manager, OR manager, and Business Office Supervisor.
- A strong operator that has command of managing a P&L and financial operations
- Administrator that can navigate equity partnerships, form relationships to maximize block utilization, form relationships to increase the number of physicians that use the center to perform surgery or become partners, manage productivity, control supply costs, manage a clinical team and front office staff, ensure that the center is ready for facility audits, promote employee engagement, physician satisfaction, and patient satisfaction
- This position oversees all of the operations for a standalone surgery center
Requirements of the Nurse Administrator of Surgery Center
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN is required
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- 5 years of current experience working in a surgery center or an acute care hospital
- 5 years of current experience working in a management role in an Operating Room or Surgery Center.
- background required for this role is someone that has overseen surgery center operations or has been in leadership in a hospital overseeing the OR