As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
SURGO is looking for Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Specialists who are able to work from home nationally
Our client is one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide, with millions of satisfied customers in over thirty countries! The organisation operates in Europe, Mexico and Africa. The widely established organisation is defining the future of transport!
About the position:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Omni channel Communication
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolve customer queries via phone, chat and email
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Tech savvy or interested in Tech
- Team player
- Able to think on your feet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (Written and Verbal)
- National senior certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be willing to work rotational shifts between 8am to 11pm
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201951 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .