We are looking for a skillful Node.js developer to maintain and build server-side components.
You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end
components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of
Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer
will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data
between servers and end-users.Required:
- 2 / 3 years of experience building and maintaining software in production
- Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
- Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques
- Based in Cape Town
- Efficient and effective in a fast-paced, complex and demanding environment
- The ability to work self-sufficiently and remotely
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201984 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.