Flybridge Staffing has an immediate need for Software Engineers (NodeJS). We are looking for Software Engineers of all experience levels to join of our rapidly growing clients. This position would be Direct Hire and fully remote but would be required to work on Central Daylight Time (CDT). This is an opportunity to work at a great company with outstanding benefits such as: unlimited PTO (that you are encouraged to really use!), paternity/maternity leave, volunteer opportunities, paid medical insurance, and a 401K program.
- Industry experience as a software engineer
- Serverless computing experience with AWS
- Problem solving mentality with desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience using Express (or similar framework) for RESTful API development
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
Nice to have:
- Stackery or equivalent frameworks
- Experience with relational and nonrelational databases such as DynamoDB and PostgreSQL
- Understanding of OOP and related concepts
- Solid Software Design Principles
- Production level software experience
- Ability to be flexible with changing software requirements
- Knowledge of additional programming languages
- Healthcare industry experience
Additional info on who will succeed in the role:
A collaborator. An ambitious software engineer. Someone who is driven to solve complex problems in the healthcare space. You will help solution problems ranging from the interconnectivity of healthcare systems, to data modeling and analytics, to HL7 and beyond. On any given day, you will interact with some of the biggest healthcare systems in the world, such as Epic, PointClickCare, Salesforce and many more.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!