Seeking a talented software engineer to help develop, implement and maintain tools and systems that interact with its network. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the design and operation of large IP networks as well as modern tools for provisioning and support of those networks.
The candidate should have experience with operating large-scale IP networks and be proficient in creating and using tools to automate the interaction and support of the network. The candidate should also have experience working with teams in IT and operations to develop and support interfaces to other OSS and BSS.
- Design, and build tools and applications utilizing modern concepts and technologies to automate a host of network an service provisioning tasks
- Maintain documentation of application architecture and development (architecture, design, and user guide)
- Create proof of concepts to validate and drive design decisions for a network automation
- Implement new and modify existing integrations to corporate network to automate provisioning and design functions.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in automating repetitive tasks or interactions with software
- Proficient in at least one routing IP routing/switching platform (Juniper, Cisco, Nokia, etc)
- Proficient in at least one configuration management tool such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc
- Proficient in at least one web framework using one of the above languages (Django, Angular/React, PHP, etc)
- Proficient use of modern software development tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, etc
- Experience with at least one virtualized infrastructure management (VIM) platform such as Openstack, Cloud Stack, AWS, Azure, etc
- Experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos, etc)
- Experience with layer 2 and 3 networking as wella s routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, etc
- Familiarity with basic concepts of DSL and Fiber to the Home networking a plus, but not required