SURGO (PTY) Ltd. has partnered with a global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others. The Client is headquartered in New York and has more than 40,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
The Client is recruiting for an experienced Network Manager - Technology Operations
to join their team in Cape Town
This is a SME (Subject Matter Expert) role that ensures a seamless IT Network Management, helping business growth and creating value for business and their clients through IT intervention.Job DescriptionBasic Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in Networking and Network security technologies with minimum 3 years in above capacity in a large enterprise
- 4-5 year experience in design, planning and solutioning of Network and Network Security infrastructure
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting Next Generation Network Security Platform (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Zscaler, etc.)
- Ability to manage large projects related to Network Security Infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge in designing and configuration of VOIP, MPLS and QOS and troubleshooting any issues related to that
- Good understating of ISO 27000, PCI/ DSS, SOX and SAS control from Network Security Control perspective
- Hand on experience in Routing protocols BGP, IBGP, OSPF
- Design, architect and implement features of Next Gen Firewall (Palo Alto), Anti APT, Remote VPN etc.
- Deep understanding of SD WAN /NFV technology and its applicability in enterprise network
- In depth understanding and hands on experience on Public Cloud (AWS, Azure), Private and Hybrid cloud architecture
- Hands on experience of Arista and Cisco SDN (Software defined Network) architecture
- Design, Architect and implement features in Arista SDN controller to automate the Network service
Primary Internal Interactions:
- Understand business requirements for internal and external customer and be able to translate into technical requirements and solution
- Planning, Designing, Implementation, Operation support for Network and Network Security service infrastructure
- Expert level internetworking understanding and troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment
- Hand on experience in configuring, monitoring, network security devices (Next Gen Firewall. IPS, WIPS, DDOS, NAC, Remote VPN etc.)
- Hand on experience in Routing protocols BGP, IBGP, OSPF, EIGRP etc.
- Interact with vendors for solution, sizing costing ROI and CBA
- Understanding of Application delivery technologies Citrix , VM Ware , VDI etc.
- Hands on experience in public cloud (AWS, Azure etc.)
- In depth understanding on Cloud security technology.
- Should be familiar with Data Center Security Architecture (Micro and Macro Segmentation).
- Hands on experience on Proxy, URL filtering, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Identify the emerging threats and accordingly design and solution to mitigate such threats
- Good Understanding of the IPSEC, GRE, Encryption, Remote VPN etc.
- Understanding of Contact Center technologies (Avaya, IPCC, Voice Recording)
- Understanding of Application delivery technologies Citrix, VM Ware, VDI etc.
- Availability of Technical Service for business operations all lines of business and enterprise across
- Timely Closure of all the internal and External Compliance Audit finding and observation
- Assessment and adoption on emerging technology
Primary External Interactions:
- GT Leadership
- All Technology Sub-Functions
- Internal / External Audit Teams
- Client Teams – especially Client Technology Teams
- External Vendors – Primarily for solution sizing, costing, ROI calculations and CBA
Process Specific Skills:
- CCNA & CCNP certification desirable
- Routing protocols such as RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- Traffic engineering and quality of service
- Network Security Next Gen Firewall (Palo Alto etc.)
- Telecom service MPLS, Ethernet, Serial , Optical , Internet etc.
- High Proficiency in MS office/ Project/ Power Point/ Visio
Education / Qualifications:
- Extensively worked in network design, engineering, optimization, network security and DR/ BCP
- Problem identification and analytical ability
- Decision making and convincing ability
- Graduate – Any Specialisation. (Diploma Holder / B.E/B.Tech)
- Nice to have - CCNA, CCNP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, AWS, Azure Certification
- Minimum 10 – 12 years in managing Network Operations of large client relationships (1000+Seats)
- Willingness to work in a 24 x 7 environment
- Must have BPO Contact Centre Exposure
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202458 subject heading or email body.Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org