Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a full-time/Direct Hire Network Engineer. This is a Hybrid role, with a mixture of onsite/remote days each week, with additional Remote flexibility during releases. The Network Engineer performs network and system engineering tasks in a 24/7 hybrid environment, on-premises and cloud, supporting multiple data centers and remote locations. The Network Engineer will serve as the primary Tier 3 escalation point for systems outages and disaster recovery. This role will also be responsible for the management of ISP circuits, infrastructure switching, firewalls, VPNs, wireless networks, physical and virtual servers. Additionally, the Network Engineer installs, configures, and performs upgrades on networking equipment, and applies security best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge configuring and administering next generation firewalls to include Palo Alto, Fortinet, and Cisco Meraki
- Possess working knowledge of Cisco technologies in an enterprise environment supporting multiple switches, VLANs, wireless networks
- Management of network connectivity between multiple sites using routing protocols over IPsec VPNs, MPLS and SD-WAN
- SSL certificate generation, scripting, modifications to meet industry standards and keep applications secure
- New office build outs to include core infrastructure and network connectivity
- VMware technology management in an Enterprise environment. Managing SANs (Storage Area Networks) preferred.
- Cloud computing experience and configuring network connectivity in a hybrid environment, particularly Microsoft Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years IT experience with On-Premise and Cloud networking platforms
- Complex hybrid network connectivity management between MS Azure, remote site locations, and corporate data centers. Familiarity with Azure networking to include VNet peering, UDR’s, Cloud hosted firewalls, Azure Gateways, VPNs
- Familiar with dual ISP failover technologies and configurations to keep site locations uptime within strict SLAs within 99.999% percentile
- Disaster Recovery utilizing replication technologies.
- Maintain multiple data center environments to include power, cooling, billing charges. Work with hosting providers and maintain associated contracts.
- Advanced network monitoring and troubleshooting utilizing network tools suite, to include SolarWinds and packet captures. Apply best QoS standards for environments.
- Distributed switching in a Hyperconverged SAN environment, preferably Dell HCI, supporting multiple VLAN networks.
- Virtual Server administration in an enterprise VMware clustered environment
- Work with other System Engineers on maintaining VM server farm that supports SDLC environment utilized for product life cycle management
- DNS registrar management hosting multi cross-platform environments. Host record, CNAMES, txt file creation for best security practices.
- Securing public endpoints with current SSL certificates on an annual rotation basis. Endpoints consist of hosted websites, API’s layers, VPNs, and connectivity to other hosting providers.
- Configure and maintain multiple IPsec VPN tunnels between corporate firewalls and remote locations. Manage Corporate users’ client VPNs.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!