The Network Administrator will be responsible for the administrative activities on the network, including; support, building, deploying and maintaining network environment, while using the latest technology and procedures ensuring the network infrastructure is secure and available. Responsible for providing subject matter expertise and ability to advise and cross-train fellow engineers and individuals within the Tier 1 and Tier 2 support organizations and will be responsible for resolving elevated incidents as part of the L3 Support Tier.
Assist the Network Engineers and Architects in planning, designing, and developing the LAN/WAN, server and storage infrastructure installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, operation centers, and communication links.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, configure, and support of all network hardware (voice and data).
- Investigate complex or widespread network related issues and outages, managing escalations to hardware, software, and service vendors.
- Assist in the designing, evaluation, testing and implementation of network architecture, security, or monitoring changes driven by industry or business direction.
- Work with third parties and vendors for problem resolution.
- Lead support efforts for the business and IT.
- Identify opportunities for automation and actively implement code to automate.
- Plan and execute network and voice configuration changes to achieve the desired outcome.
- Perform patching and upgrades of network and voice devices
- Perform all activities with a focus on security.
- Manage and maintain a high availability network and data center environment.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Requires at least 5 years of technical knowledge and hands-on experience with both voice and data networks.
Job ID EB-1318872816 / Posted Posted 1 Month ago