As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 60 years. With 25 programs, we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 23,000 people annually. Together we: Nurture development. Foster resilience. Cultivate well-being.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator to join our team of talented professionals.
The Network Administrator’s role is to ensure the stable operation of TGC’s computer networks. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. The Network Administrator will also analyze and resolve end user network related problems in a timely and accurate fashion. Regular working schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM; however, emergencies, specific tasks and/or processes will require work to be done during non-normal working hours.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in network administration, network hardware configuration and maintenance required.
• CCNA level certification or 2 years of college in Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN and strong security mindset.
• Must have hands-on experience with installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting firewall, routers, switches, access points, VPN, and other networking software and hardware.
• Experience with Windows systems, data management and VoIP system.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives. Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws required.
• Must possess strong customer service orientation, strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
• Must be adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
• Highly self-motivated and directed. Keen attention to detail. Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, yet interacts well within a project-oriented and collaborative team environment.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components required. Must be able to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
The Guidance Center believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by clicking the “apply” button on the bottom of the screen.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Click here to apply online