Our client, a global supplier of diesel fuel systems and related components is seeking a National Sales Representative to market and sell their products that are used in high-quality, heavy duty diesel engine technologies around the country. Experienced or a degree in a technical field( engineering, etc) and the desire to work in sales required. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Initiate and lead end customer campaigns to support OEM product sales.
- Define and realize customer targets according to strategic and operative business planning
- Customer relationship management and business development
- Coordination, preparation and execution of customer meetings and events.
- Develop personal relationships with users and potential users of heavy duty fuel injection systems to make them aware of the advantages in specifying the company product.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (telephone, inbound leads, manufacturing leads, cold-calls, and in-house web-based resources).
- Address technical and commercial questions that arise from customers. Technical training will be provided at the company headquarters.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, email, CRM’s, and call reports).
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly/monthly targets such as the number of qualified opportunities per customer list, the number of daily calls, appointment setting and sales skills.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experienced in technical sales with at least 3 years experience would be a plus
- Proficient with Windows-based platforms including MS Word, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to travel extensively as needed.
- Mechanical interest a huge plus
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution