Reporting to the Vice President of Sales North America of a leading last mile provider. Has a strong presence in the United States. Use industry experience and technology to seamlessly connect a network of local delivery providers in local markets. Believes in customizing solutions for all client needs. Customizes services and technology to meet their unique requirements. Services include point to point hot shot, same day and next day delivery, two-man delivery, branch & store replenishment, asset recover & returns, home delivery, pool distribution, reverse logistics, cross dock, storefront delivery, dedicated routes, and outsourced network management.
The National Sales Executive (Business to Business Solutions) will be focused on existing customers and along with the National Account Management Team, grow wallet share within the accounts. Their goal is to prioritize, target, and win additional business. This will be a majority of the role. This person will also be involved in new account development, focusing on specific verticals to land new businesses to business solutions. This person will have the chance to influence long-term sales growth by focusing on retaining important clients, growing market shares with those clients, and adding new business. Their goal is to grow revenues, optimize costs, and maximize profitability.
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Business to business transportation sales (5 yrs)
- Meet sales quota ($1.5 million)
- Develop and execute business plans and sales plans.
- Consultive sales and solution-based selling.
- Solution design
- Pricing and contract negotiations
- Contract negotiations
- Solution design for cross selling and up selling.
- Develop, report, and exceed expectations on SOPs, KPIs, and CBRs
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Residence: Remote USA
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Same Day/Next Day Courier Sales
- Ecommerce sales
- Sales Force
- TMS Systems
- Advanced Degree –MBA
- Track record of sales success and overachieving
- Defined sales process
- Strong communicator (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Positive mindset
- High energy
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Director: Pete Punwani
Private Fleet & Final Mile
330.664.9400, ext.113Click here to apply online