Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your expertise to market to different Distributors and Installers to grow a new Fencing Division throughout NC, SC, MD, DC & VA. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong strategic relationships with all customers, as well as lead negotiation of pricing and program expansion. You will lead the executive presentations and proposal as this division is brand new and seeking someone whom is up for a challenge.
- One of the largest Exterior Building Product Manufacturers in the country
- This organization implemented a Sustainable Forest Program
- Company sells through multiple channels including Distributors, Dealers, Retail Home Centers, as well as to Builders, Contractors, & Homeowners
Benefits & Features:
- Health benefits, dental, vision, and a wellness program are available
- Tuition Assistance Program is offered to employees that want to self-improve their experience
- 2 competitive ways to save for retirement, including a 401K plan and profit sharing
- Bonus program between 30-60% of salary
- The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is the oldest State University in the U.S.
- According to U.S. News, out of 125 analyzed metro areas in the U.S., Charlotte, NC is ranked:
- #20 in Best Places to Live
- #34 in Best Places to Retire