Our client, a leading global Manufacturer of Exterior Building Products, is hiring a new National Accounts Manager for their Fencing Division. This individual will be servicing/selling multiple different customer types including fencing installers and contractors, as well as selling through distribution. This person will be located in Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA.
- Own a territory sales plan to achieve goals among fence installers
- Serve as the area expert on product, proper installation practices, and warranty coverages
- Enhance relationships with key customers, develop mutual sales plans, provide conflict resolution where needed and keep internal stakeholders informed on a timely basis
- Provide business growth by executing the fence contractor and pro distribution strategy and gaining appropriate new product placement resulting in revenue growth
- Develop and manage key relationships from the field level to key senior executives
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with internal and external customers
- Develop and communicate voice of the customer to be included in internal business decisions
- Lead negotiation of pricing and program expansion for regional opportunities and execute pricing and programs for top installers and Pro Distributors
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of the fence & building supply industry
- 10+ years sales experience in the building supply industry
- Excellent leadership skills to have the confidence to lead, manage and educate team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills
This company competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, 401(k) program, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.