National Account Sales
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00
With the expansion of their business, our client is looking for a highly motivated sales representative to help grow their company and brand recognition. This position is responsible for promoting and selling company products, increasing brand awareness, and soliciting orders from Key accounts in North America. The main focus of this position is developing relationships with Grocery stores in mainstream markets.
[ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES]
- Manage key accounts and responsible for all details related to the day-to-day business (i.e. handling purchase orders, forecasting, deductions, payments, etc.)
- Develop and implement retailer-specific sales plans, focused on product distribution, placement, pricing, and promotional activity in line with the company’s sales guidelines.
- Analyze sales, ROI results, and report back on market conditions, promotion execution, customer issues, and competitive intelligence to sales management.
- Maintain a proactive approach to the utilization of analytical tools, including but not limited to SAP, IRI, and MPulse.
- Achieve planned gross sales and net sales in assigned accounts, and manage trade programs and associated fundings to deliver strong financial performance.
- Prepare for key customer meetings and category reviews including deck preparation.
- Provide leadership to brokers, monitor broker’s performance against annual objectives, and hold them accountable for execution on all assignments.
- Determine product forecast for key accounts and work closely with sales management.
- Work closely with the SCM team to ensure timely deliveries and effective communication around expectations.
- Work closely with the Finance team to reconcile contract information and help with clearing of deductions and create payments where applicable.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan and manage innovative, effective promotional activities and assist plan and execute new product launches.
- Attend meetings and trade shows (as needed) to foster sales growth.
- Proactively share information and learnings with other team members to help build a stronger organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent from a four-year college or university
- + 3 years of experience in the CPG industry is a big plus
- Relationship experience with retailers, brokers, and distributors
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
[Willingness to travel]
- 25% (Preferred)