.NET Software Engineer
Endevis is partnered with a Software based organization in Toledo to fill a Software Engineering opportunity within its growing team. This position will be responsible for collaborating with a team of Software Engineers to develop software applications for various customers with a heavy focus on the Microsoft stack.
- Develops, tests and integrates defined features and APIs within ASP.NET server development projects
- Investigates and fixes bugs
- Works with project lead to review expectations, approach, and breaks work down into small chunks.
- Tracks and notifies appropriate team members of progress on assignments.
- Works with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and complete projects.
- Attends internal and client project meetings as needed.
- Interface directly onsite with clients as needed.
- Experience developing application within ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience working with Relational database design and SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Git, and bug-tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience working with build automation systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with CMS applications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.