Location: Remote for time being (Ottawa)
Contract start date: ASAP
Contract end date: December 17th, 2021
Project overview: Our client is looking for a resource to work on our Student Information System (SIS) migration with the main task being to help us to transfer our applications from the old environment to the new one. Additionally, refactoring might be required for some applications. The work environment is unilingual French (all discussion and internal documentation) but English is used in some communications with the supplier of the SIS.
- Must be bilingual French and English – strong command of both languages (written and verbal)
- 10+ years of experience as a Developer/Programmer-Analyst
- 3+ years of experience in VB.NET and C#.NET
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL stored procedures
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in project management is an asset
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of the needs of clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent ability to do documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Criminal record (with the mention of the vulnerable sector) dating from six (6) months or less before the starting date.