GUI front-end application developer - analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* 50% Development, coding, testing and integration.
* 20% Product architecture.
* 20% Documentation, training (training testers) and support.
* 10% Requirement capture and analysis.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in .NET development using Visual Studio.
- Strong GUI design and development skills required.
- Strong programming knowledge, fluency in C# and solid understanding of OOP concepts.
- Experience with .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF, and LINQ.
- Experience writing web services and/or Windows services.
- Strong technical documentation ability.
- Strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects.
- Good working knowledge of one or more databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), including SQL queries, stored procedures, and views.
- Experience with Windows Runtime and developing universal applications.
- Experience with Blend for Visual Studio.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server for release management and defect tracking.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Exposure to MVVM and MVVM frameworks.
- Exposure to design patterns, unit testing, source code control, and agile development methods.