.NET Database Developer
Full time role
- Develop and maintain code.
- Work closely with the IT Project lead to ensure code quality and accuracy.
- Unit testing.
- Responds to the tickets.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Agile development experience is MUST.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science/Information Technology required
- Experience with .NET development in C#/NET/Web Services.
- Experience with Visual Basic and .NET
- Should have knowledge of application development life cycle.
- Experience with Database: Microsoft SQL Server.
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) – nice to have
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Should be able to adapt and learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to proactively identify project needs independently as well as in collaboration with other team members
- Design pattern knowledge / experience – nice to have
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!