NERC Compliance Officer
Our client, a large electric utility and clean energy generation company with operations across the United States, is currently looking to fill the role of NERC Compliance Officer. Office locations for this position include Dayton, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Arlington, VA, Salt Lake City, UT or Boulder, CO.
Why work here?
- Recently certified as a “Great Place to Work” by greatplacetowork.com
- Nine times certified as a “Most Ethical Company” by Ethisphere Institute
- Support the company’s growth, especially in clean energy – 5th largest solar developer in the world and world’s leader in battery storage
- Opportunity to work with all corporate levels within the company
- Competitive compensation/benefit package
What you’ll do:
- Will be the company’s primary NERC Compliance Officer responsible for overseeing all NERC and related reliability and security compliance programs
- Responsible for managing all compliance programs across company’s U.S. utility and non-utility assets, including growing renewable portfolio
- Manage a team of compliance experts, SME’s and operational support personnel
- Facilitate collaboration between various levels of corporate organization and multi-functional groups
- Create and provide necessary compliance training programs
- Support Business Development and M&A teams with new sites coming online
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, MIS, Business, Economics, Computer Science OR equivalent experience directly applicable to reliability and security in the Bulk Electric System
- 7+ years experience in NERC auditing/compliance and/or relevant power system operations, engineering, reliability or security experience
- Knowledge of NERC rules and standards
- Relevant industry experience with operational technology, including SCADA/EMS, power plant automation, communication or network implementation and physical security
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to present information to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of corporation
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call using the link below.