Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently grading lumber keeping track of inventory, and daily care of the equipment. You will work in a team atmosphere on a day-to-day basis. This organization is looking for a certified NELMA grader. Compensation for this job is based on experience.
- Privately owned company
- Leading Manufacturer of kiln dried softwood
- Established Company in business for over 20 years
- Produces the highest quality softwoods with modern and updated technology
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive hourly wage, full benefits, and PTO.
- Company car allowance and mileage
- 401K and full benefits package
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com
- Live and work in a beautiful part of New Hampshire
- Quick drive to the mountains or the beautiful lakes
- Great school systems and nationally ranked colleges near by