We are looking for motivated, intelligent, process driven individuals to commence employment at the entry level. You will be guided through a proven orientation, training and professional development routine where you will learn the skills to succeed as an NDT Inspector. Please note that for this position, we are offering both a day and evening shift.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program (where applicable)
• Free parking
• Receive training in non destructive testing techniques and an overview of aerospace inspection standards and practices.
• Learn operations, management objectives, risk assessment and evaluation procedures
• Problem solving and root cause analysis
• Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of duties.
• Develop an understanding of the objectives and functions of related departments
• Interpret blueprints and specifications, and ensure that products are processed to the proper procedures and standards
• Communicate professionally with all customers, auditors, management and coworkers
• Track supplies and maintain an accurate list of materials for ordering
• Identify issues and employ correct techniques to correct.
• Identify equipment issues as they arise and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
• Complete all requires process paperwork (route cards, analysis forms, etc.
• Work towards successful passing of internal and external audits
• Abide internal procedures, and specifications, to help the Company maintain its NADCAP and customer certification
• Use measuring and evaluation tools
• Must pass vision test with or without corrective lenses
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year of working in an industrial environment preferably, however other experience will be considered.
• Ability to read and interpret documents written in English such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals, warehouse work orders and inventories.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Work towards earning qualifications in one of the NDT disciplines
• Able to pass internal testing and training to meet NAS-410 requirements
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel preferred
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.