endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company that manufactures Off Highway Vehicles & Parts is looking for a North American Sales Manager that will be based in our Minneapolis Minnesota facility
The North America Sales Manager is responsible fo
- Planning, coordinating and executing a Business Plan as defined by the Corporate Sales Director.
- Initiate sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients in the market of Off Highway vehicles located in the United States and Canada with regards to hydraulic brake controls systems.
- Propose solutions to customer needs, coordinate with branch resources and customer decision centers to achieve customer and company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining sales forecasts of existing and new customers.
- Accumulate and evaluate market data on competitor's products, market penetration, price level and channel coverage.
- Offer customers the best in class technical solutions and improvements on current machine technology
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of hydraulics sales or technical experience.
- Basic technical education and experience in fluid conveyance, power, motion, and controls products is required to apply products in a variety of customer requirements in a wide variety of industries such as mining, agriculture, construction, material handling, and forestry.
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge of mechanical, hydraulics and electrical fundamentals.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.