NA IT Security Analyst
This is a North America role within the IT department. This role will be responsible for the SAP security user/role administration and user access, and day to day operation of the NA IT Security Management process for North America.
Security Analyst provides security support such as creation / maintenance of user roles/profiles, monitoring security alerts, and preparing roles for transport. This is a North America role, and provides this support cross division. This Analyst is responsible for ensuring that SAP security complies with corporate-level security policies and supports compliance for SOX, security policy and audit essential functions and responsibilities.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Motivated, results-oriented professional possessing experience in SAP ECC6, BW/BI, MII, SAP Portals, TMS (Transportation Mgmt), and APO (Adv Planning) Security Authorizations
- Experience using FI/CO, MM, SD, QM, PP, PS and PM modules. Involvement with Administration, Configuration, Development, Implementation of Projects and Support
- Experience in all phases of project life cycle including scoping, planning, upgrading and implementing SAP Security
- Experience in SOX Auditing SAP Systems and Creation/Management of users, Authorization Profiles/ Roles and SOD policies
- Create Firefighter/Emergency Access IDs and Roles
- Experience in analyzing the authorization problems using Trace (ST01), SU53 transactions for SAP systems
- Extensive experience in ERP Maestro GRC, SAP GRC or related compliance software
- Hands on knowledge of everyday security tasks such as user maintenance, role creation, role changes, authorizations, reviewing and assigning sensitive transactions, developing Test Scripts for Integration testing of Roles and Profiles. Performing unit testing on created roles, working with ST01; SU53 reports etc.
- Preferred experience on CATT/eCATT Scripts for creating and maintaining Mass Users and Roles
- Work with Profile Generator for Creating Roles (Single, Composite and Derived), Generation of Authorization Profiles and Assignment of Users to Roles and assignment of Workflow Objects to Roles
- Proven ability to implement security and SOD controls across multiple SAP applications by using the access compliance software tools
- Work with business teams for cleaning the Roles to eliminate segregation of duties (SoD) conflicts using ERP Maestro.
- Closely work with teams on designing, implementing, and configuring GRC Compliant User Provisioning, Risk Analysis and Remediation, and Super user privilege management.
- Work closely with auditors and plant controllers for SOD checks and yearly SOX auditing
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 3 years experience in IT Security and Authorizations for SAP systems
- Preferred experience in ERP Maestro or GRC or related compliance software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member or independently
- IT experience in a global operations environment a plus
- ITIL experience – at least to foundation level desirable
Reports to: NA IT Manager – Finance & Compliance
Environment & Physical requirements:
- If visiting plants, hearing and eye protection must be worn in the plants, as well as other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.