Job Description & Responsibilities:
In this role you will become a trusted advisor to our most strategic customers and provide architectural and strategic guidance on how to successfully build, deploy and run applications on the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Run technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other Cloud teams to drive adoption and revenue
- Capture and share knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Develop technical content (such as blog-posts, white papers and reference architectures) to convey best practices using private and public cloud providers
- Participate in evangelizing the Cloud at events, user groups, and hackathons
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of the Cloud services
- 3+ years in an IT management capacity
- Designing solutions and architecting applications for the Cloud (High availability, Fault tolerant, Elastic, Secure)
- Participated in multiple projects that moved existing workloads and/or traditional infrastructure to the cloud
- Engaging with sales, marketing or partner channels
- Implemented Cloud Governance and management.
- Experience with Cloud Automation: Infrastructure as a code
- Hands-on experience in IaaS, Containers, Kubernetees, PaaS, OpenShift, Storage, Serverless