Established Phoenix Moving Company
- Soft moving = Properly blanket and shrink wrap each piece, before it leaves the residence. This insures minimal damage, if any, to articles and or walls, etc.
- Any disassembly and/or reassembly of furniture at either location.
- Proper use of dollies, tools and other moving equipment. Absolutely, NO dollies used in the house EVER!
- Crews are trained to be aware of every situation. Although fast and efficient, the company strives to take extra care to never be reckless, lax, in a hurry or neglect safety rules that might result in damaging client belongings.
- Must be able to lift Refrigerators, Washing Machines, etc. without the use of a dolly
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- NO Felony's
- No Medical cards for marijuana drugs/Cannabis products and Zanax drugs are acceptable for hire
For more information, contact Harriet O'Connor at 602 788-5890 x113 and send your resume, if you have one, to Harriet@apnusa.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.