Our client operates local-focused sportsbooks, virtual games and casino sites, and an online poker cardroom. Overall, the company has over 2.5 million registered customers in 200 countries, who place over one million bets (casino, poker, sports and virtual games) per day and they are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their Team.
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for generating video and motion-based creative across our brands. Have a passionate, proactive approach to producing new and exciting creative output. You will be precise, organised, with great attention to detail and have an in-depth knowledge of the design practices.
- Design video and motion-based creative across a full range of digital, social, website and CRM communications
- Craft eye catching and relevant animated creative across our sports betting and gaming brands
- Take on and actioning feedback from senior creatives and marketeers in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all your Motion Design work is completed to the highest standard. Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Understand design principles as well as motion design. Being sensitive to design theory, layout, graphic design and show visual skills beyond key-frames and technical knowledge
- Ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to and the highest level of work is produced
- Share knowledge with the wider Creative Department regarding techniques and technology that are relevant to your craft
- Understand and investigating new methods to develop highly visible creative video solutions
- Collaborate on projects with copywriters, designers and key project stakeholders
- Understand Social Media trends and platforms
- Maintain communication and relationships between Design and other teams within the company
- Team player
- Strong communicator
- Motivated and proactive
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Max, Google SketchUp, 3D design software
- Produce storyboards, and have an understanding of camera angles and narrative flow.
- A natural creative design ability
- Preferably Sporting or Gambling knowledge
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- An enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects
- Active interest in the design and technology sector
- A strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- An engaging portfolio/ show reel of work that demonstrates impressive motion graphics including 2D, 3D, live action and experimentation
Market RelatedCompany benefits: Bursary scheme, Performance bonus scheme, wellness & fitness program, quarterly incentives for high performers, First Friday Drinks (monthly) , Hybrid work environmentShould you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202407 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org